Armour Tech ULTRA Gels
Our top of the line, flag-ship gel ball!
Size/consistency: See grow time instructions below
Weight per gel: 0.21g (average)
Bag size: 90g
Ideal barrel ID: 7.3mm
Armour Tech Ultra Gels are designed for those who want the best. They require extra care during the grow process and will work best in modified gel blasters.
- Grow 1 tablespoon of gels with 2 cups of CLEAN water (this is very important). The best water to use is Demineralised water, which is available for ~$4 per 5 litres at most Bunnings stores, in the cleaning isle.
- Ideal grow water temperature: 22 deg C +/- 2 deg C
- Grow times:
- 2 hours 30 minutes: 7.0 - 7.2 mm
- 3 hours 30 minutes: 7.2 - 7.4 mm
- 4 hours: 7.3 - 7.5 mm
- If growing in a bottle or bucket, be sure to agitate the water every 30 minutes (stir, or lightly shake to move the gels in the water). Alternatively, they can be grown in a flat dish such as a baking tray.
- Once grown, remove from water with a strainer then store in an airtight container, away from sunlight or other direct sources of heat.
- Do not refrigerate
- Do not use refrigerated water (this will lead to broken gels during the grow)
- Do not use any additives
- Only use on a purpose built gel ball field
- !!GELS MAY BOUNCE BACK! DO NOT FIRE THESE GELS WITHOUT EYE PROTECTION!!